My big sister turns 30 today!!!! I feel like just yesterday we were living at home fighting over the mirror in the mornings to get ready for the day. Oh my how times have changed! I am so excited that I get to spend her 30th birthday with her! What better way to start off the day than by telling you 30 reasons why I love her so much!
#1: She was my very first best friend!
#2: She was one of the first people to really talk to me deeply about loving the Lord.
#3: She always had my back...even when I didn't deserve it!
#4: She was my maid of honor and stood by my side as I made the best decision of my entire life!
#5: She has always laughed at my jokes and made me feel like I am the funniest person on the planet!
#6: She was always pushing me to be better!
#7: I can not talk to her for months (she's in Guatemala people!) and we can always pick up right where we left off!
#8: She always listened without judging me
#9: She loved me for me and never once asked me to change how I am...even though we are VERY different!
#10: She has always dropped everything whenever I have needed her even if it was just to talk.
#11: She asked me to be her maiden of honor in her wedding, and I felt so privileged to stand by her as she was marrying her prince!
#12: Even though she is not even in the same country as me most of the time, she always makes an effort to keep up with my life.
#13: She is a great Tia to my kids and they adore her!
#14: She always looks for the best in someone
#15: She is a very positive person to be around and it is infectious!
#16: She taught me meekness
#17: She taught me to always go after my dreams
#18: Never once in my life has she ever said, "you can't do it!"
#19: She is one of the most passionate people I know...I learn from her!
#20: She never stopped believing in me...even in times when I stopped believing in myself.
#21: We were pregnant together! I wish every sister could experience that!
#22: Even though my niece and nephew are far away, she has always made sure they know who their Tia is!
#23: I love her laugh...it is infectious and always makes me laugh too!
#24: I love that she always made sure I was included in whatever she was doing...even if it was making me eat Taco Bell sauce packets when we were young!
#25: Every time I see her she always compliments you on something...makes you feel like a million bucks!
#26: She is one of the most self-LESS people I have ever met
#27: I love her clothes! I have since a young age...which is why we fought over them frequently!
#28: She really is the rock that held our family together
#29: She taught me anger wasn't ever worth it!
#30: Most of all I LOVE that I get to call her MY sister...my 1 and only sister!
Sara Beth,
I love you so much and have been so grateful for how close we have become over the years. I hope today you feel loved and so very special!
Friends: Please pray for her to enjoy her day today without being sick! She has had a rough few days, and today I am asking the favor of the Lord that she would enjoy this day sick-free!




I loved reading that Amy Marie!! You are such a sweetheart :) I love you both!!!! -Miss Priss :)
ReplyDelete