Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring is here!

Oh how I LOVE Spring! I love waking up to the birds chirping...or in my case, the chickens talking! Every day I look outside there seems to be some new plant or flower coming up! I LOVE it! I thought I would share what is growing at my house!


These are some herbs I have been growing! I miss fresh herbs!


Look at our grass finally coming up!!! SO happy about this! Teddy and I are always wanting the perfect yard!



These are our fabulous David Austin Roses that my sweet MIL bought for me last year! Can't wait to have fresh roses!


My 2nd favorite flower is a peony. I thought I had killed these for good last year, and was SO shocked to see them come back this year. Happy dance!!!


I have always loved tulips because I always think of Spring coming when I see them. I found a great deal on these and we planted them a few weeks ago. Teddy and I were taking bets on if they would bloom this year or not...I WON, cause they did! Don't they look beautiful?!?!


What pretty things do you have growing at your house? What's your favorite flower or plant?

No comments:

Post a Comment