This was the first time we dressed up with the kids on Halloween. Last year at this time we were living with my parents while waiting for our house to be ready to move into. We were last minute getting costumes ready, and when the day came Scotty was disappointed that we didn't dress up too. We promised him that we would dress up with them the next year.
Every month we have a movie picnic with the kids. They get to choose the movie and we get our tons of blankets, make popcorn and watch the whole thing together. Shortly after Bobby was born, the kids chose to watch The Incredibles for one of our picnics. About half way through Ted said, "I know what we are going to be for Halloween next year...The Incredibles!" Then he said, "We are for sure going to be The Incredibles because we have 2 boys and a girl just like in the movie." So, it was set we were going to dress up as The Incredibles as a family. Luckily, I had plenty of time to search eBay and slowly get all of our costumes. We got awesome deals on all of them and have been looking forward to Halloween for quite some time now.
It was so much fun! The kids loved it, and I know everyone enjoyed a laugh or two watching my husband and I where what felt like nothing. Teddy kept saying, "I feel so vulnerable!" all night long! I can't wait to see what we will be next year!
Oh my word!!! I love it!!! I love Ted's comment too!!! Love the pic and Am... you look great!
ReplyDelete