So, Amy and I were talking about how we need to update the blog so here I am. I really just wanted to get on here and tell you all how PROUD of her I am, and that she completed her first Sprint Triathlon!!! What an amazing event to witness, and to top it all off she meet a professional triathlete the day before who also was an olympic sliver medalists. But it gets better, while she was in the last portion of her race, the run, Michellie came along side of her and paced her for a minute to give her that extra boost she needed. Not many people came say they have completed a Triathlon, even fewer can say that they have completed in an event WITH a professional athlete along side of you. WAY TO GO AMERS!!! I guess you have set the bar and now I need to be inducted into at least one of those groups.
Love you babe!
Ted
No comments:
Post a Comment