Happy Birthday to my sweet, Bobby!
I can't believe a year has gone by since my last baby was born! He was our surprise baby, and I'm so happy to have him! He completed our family and has continued to teach me new things everyday. Here are a few things I love about my sweet boy the most!
*He loves to cuddle!
*His smile is seriously the BEST smile we've ever seen!
*His eyes, they are seriously gorgeous and you can tell exactly how he is feeling
*The way when he wants to crawl fast, he tucks his head and looks at the ground and takes off...the kid is made to be a racer! lol
*His laugh...his daddy is the only one who can get that boy cackling!
*Every time I go to look for him, he either has a car in his hand or he's playing with the dogs (or dog toys)!
*His hair! He is getting blonder by the day...crazy, I know! The last few weeks after his bath his hair starts getting curls in it! I have curly hair and wanted so badly one of my babies to get it, and I think he did!
There are so many things I love about this little boy! He really has changed me over the last year and forced me to slow down. I usually go a million miles a minute, but with 3 kiddos under the age of 4, it's impossible to go that fast! And guess what?? I don't even miss it for a second! I love being a Mama and I'm so blessed to spend 24hrs a day with them!
I love you Bobby-saurus! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for your life!
That little boy is a trip for sure! I'm glad the Lord provided him for us.
ReplyDelete