Friday, June 25, 2010

Proud Mama moment!

I must share a wonderful moment I had yesterday with my sweet Scotty. We have school time everyday, and lately we've been working on writing his name. He has been having a hard time with the letter S, but once we get past that he does pretty well. At the end of our school time yesterday I wrote his name on a paper and asked him to write his name below it. HE DID IT!!!! All by himself, I was so proud of him! We took a pic and sent it to Daddy since he was at work. We know have it dated and posted on the fridge. You should see Scotty's face whenever he walks past it, he is so proud of himself. He even wrote it again today! We celebrated his accomplishment and today watched a movie together while the two little ones were napping. I can't believe how fast he's growing up! *tear* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment